Problems to update CP4 firmware

Matthieu BUI

Hello, since I installed the last ascom driver, I lost some windows on the driver setup.
I was told to update my CP4 firmware to fix bugs.
Here come the problems : Il canot connect my CP4 with ethernet cable. I tried to plug it on my PC and on my Imac but the IP canot be found.
When I connect with a wifi protocol, I could check the ethernet IP I use is the good one (in ethernet settings).
When I connect the cable in the powered on CP4, the leds on the ethernet port do not lid.
As I never used this port before, I can't say if it worked one or not.

Is there something to do to fix it ?

Regards