Re: Lubrication interval

Elenillor

I decided that at my Mach1's age (second run 2007) and it's new use, slewing around the AP254 with 60# of counter weights I should re-grease it. The mount does not sit outside and is used for visual not photography so it's had a gentle existence.  Ordered re-grease package from AP earlier in the week and it arrived today.  Small jars of the spur and worm grease but  it's enough goop to do the job numerous times.

Took about 3hrs start to finish with a very deliberate approach.  It might not have really needed it.  The original grease was still in abundance but the worm grease looked a little separated. Regardless I feel better knowing it is freshly lubricated.

John