Re: Tracking problem with Mach 1

uncarollo2 <chris1011@aol.com>

The final spur gear on the worm will turn once every 6.4 minutes. The motor shaft turns once in just under 8 seconds.

From: Peter Bresler via Groups.Io <PABresler@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Tracking problem with Mach 1

I was having problems with the ASCOM driver a few days ago.I took the photo after I recorded the log, but was the same as was occurring while the log was running. I checked for obstructions....none found. How do I tell if the motor is running at sidereal rate? A mechanical problem would be something new. No problems at all with tracking until now. Change in polar alignment also very unlikely but I will recheck it.