From: Don Anderson via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:25 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Lubrication interval

Eric
Lubrication intervals are dependant on usage and the environment the mount operates in. Even if the mount is little used and is stored inside, the grease still dries out. I just re greased my lightly used 2009 AP 900 GOTO last year. In hind sight, should have done it years before. Grease and your labour are cheap. Repairs are not!
Don

On Mar 23, 2020, at 8:51 PM, Eric Dreher <ericpdreher@...> wrote:

My Mach1GTO will be three years old in a few months, and has never been lubricated.  Then again, it hasn't been used much in the bad weather we've been experiencing for months.

That said, what is the recommended lubrication interval?  The mount has been stored indoors in a temperature range of 65 to 80 degrees.

Does A-P have a recommended lube kit and where might I find the instructions on how to do this properly?

Thanks for any and all answers.

Eric