From: sroberts84 <astrobsd@...>
Date: 3/23/20 11:12 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP Mount maitenance

Awesome - I was thinking about the same for my AP900-GTO lately..,

Will email George as well...,

Thanks, Chaps..,

On 23/03/2020 20:19, Mike Dodd wrote:
> On 3/23/2020 10:48 PM, Charles Thompson via Groups.Io wrote:
>> I agree, give George at AP a call. He recommended their grease kit for
>> my 900 I had a while back. It comes with two types of grease for the
>> gears and worms.
>
> I bought one back in Augusto, but haven't used it yet. It cost about
> $42.50, and came with two containers of grease, an artist-type paint
> brush, and clear illustrated instructions for how to access the gears
> and apply the grease.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Roy Batty (Jan 8th 2016 - Dec 2019)