Re: AP Mount maitenance

sroberts84

Awesome - I was thinking about the same for my AP900-GTO lately..,

Will email George as well...,

Thanks, Chaps..,

On 23/03/2020 20:19, Mike Dodd wrote:
On 3/23/2020 10:48 PM, Charles Thompson via Groups.Io wrote:
I agree, give George at AP a call. He recommended their grease kit for
my 900 I had a while back. It comes with two types of grease for the
gears and worms.
I bought one back in Augusto, but haven't used it yet. It cost about $42.50, and came with two containers of grease, an artist-type paint brush, and clear illustrated instructions for how to access the gears and apply the grease.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Roy Batty (Jan 8th 2016 - Dec 2019)