Re: How to Raise AP1600 Height

Don Anderson

Thanks Jack
I have a lathe and drill press and could do some work myself. Will look into this further.
Thanks for the link to the Linak site. Will check out their site as well as Ebay.
Keep safe
Don

On Mar 22, 2020, at 8:39 AM, Jack Huerkamp <Mallincamusa@...> wrote:

Don,

I do not know if Linak sells direct to the general public.  Here is a link to their website:

https://www.linak-us.com/products/lifting-columns/

The DL2 is the column that I have been using.

If you have access to a machine shop that can fabricate top and bottom plates for the columns, the completed lifting column setup can be cheaper than a system from Pier-tech.  But if you do not have the resources to fabricate the needed plates, then it is probably best to pay more and get a system from Pier-tech.  My next door neighbor runs a small machine shop and another friend is a welder, so I had access to the resources I neede to make a system once I purchased the lifting columns, control box, hand controller and cables.

Jack Huerkamp