Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Mikko Viljamaa

Well it seems that "park from the last position" was the cure and yesterday evening the Mount slewed were it was supposed to and plate solved the first image in seconds as before this whole episode started. I would still like to understand what has changed and why suddenly unpark from #3 is not working anymore. Does the success of unparking from the last position tell us anything? Meanwhile when smarter people than I are pondering this, I want to thank everyone who participated to this conversation and proposed different things to try or consider.

Thanks,

Mikko