Re: RAPAS App

Robert Berta

Edited

Forgot to mention.....I use Polar Finder regular version by TechHead. For those of you that already use this....go to Play Store and it will tell you if you have the latest version in the text. March 4th of this year they improved the time it takes to get a GPS link. As I recall this version is free but they have a pro version which probably means you eliminate advertising. The version I use has been trouble free and has worked fine for about 3 years time I have had it. You will know when it corrects to GPS as it will than show your GPS position.