Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Roland Christen

When the mount is parked the RA and Dec will not register. Unpark the mount from Park3 and look at the LST and the RA. They should be 6 hours apart.

From: Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 20, 2020 7:16 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Thanks Roland, i'm trying to digest this as I don't recall ever changing anything after the day light saving change. Nor would I know where to do that. Here's a screen capture from a few minutes ago. I don't see anything extraordinary here but if the LST time should be 6 hours from the park 3, then that is not correct as currently it should be two hours less than shown. If this is the issue, how do I fix that?

Thanks,

Mikko