The one I use is an android version.  Please go to settings and change the reticle to Astrophysics.

Regards,
Chris

At 01:20 AM 3/21/2020 -0500, you wrote:
That one looks nice but only for the Apple store. I don't see an Android version.

Thanks,
Charles

Sent from mobile device.

-------- Original message --------
From: Donald Rudny <mkea13800@...>
Date: 3/21/20 12:24 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS App

This is the best app to use with RAPAS.  It considers refraction that can be significant at lower latitudes.

[]

Don Rudny
P.O. Box 106
Pepeekeo, HI 96783-0106

312-209-5870

On Mar 20, 2020, at 6:50 PM, Frost David <frosty5@...> wrote:

It’s on Astro-Physics website.  Just look there at the RAPAS page.  All the links are there.

On Mar 21, 2020, at 12:11 AM, Christopher Go <chris@...> wrote:

 Did you go to settings and change to Astrophysics reticle?  This is what I have:

<72a7af.jpg>

Regards,
Chris

At 03:37 AM 3/21/2020 +0000, you wrote: