Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Donald Rudny

Hi Ray,

Like I said, I’m not a computer expert, but I was a test engineer, so I know one of the best ways to troubleshoot is to eliminate components out of a system if you can to see how things react. My suggestion in this case is a simple one to try. Mikko thinks it’s his mount. Using Luminous and eliminating his computer and APCC would determine that. If it still has the problem then at least we know it’s not the software or driver. Just trying to help.

Don

Don Rudny

On Mar 20, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:

Hi Don,

I’m not a computer expert and hate Windows, but I understand that a driver can get corrupted. Using Luminous
This is not likely the issue. The driver and associated applications have a digital signature that will detect corruption.

-Ray Gralak