From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 4:51 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Model Creation Problem

Ray, think I figured out I’ve been doing the meridians wrong! I think I need to run the west limits except I move the
scope East to the point it’s not going under the eaves. So the west limits show up on the east side. Right? Then
use the East limits for the more typical counterweights up run camera into the pier situation. Anyway I’m starting
the mapping anew.

I’m also Remapping the altitude limits so that will be used to stop tracking when the camera starts to track under
the eaves.

does this sound like it will work?

Wayne