From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donald Rudny
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 11:30 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Mikko,

I’m not a computer expert and hate Windows, but I understand that a driver can get corrupted. Using Luminous
directly would take the AP V2 driver out of the control system, wouldn’t it? If it’s still off on the park with just
Luminous, then there is a mount or CP problem. If it works ok, then something is amiss in your
computer/driver/APCC. You should be able to initialize with just Luminous. Not sure what park positions it allows
for. SkySafari only allows for Park 4. I think they are working to allow for more.

Don

Don Rudny

On Mar 20, 2020, at 8:10 AM, Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Don. I have Luminous so I could try that. But... even if I just use the AP V2 driver, unpark the Mount
and slew it to any direction and then ask it to park again, it will miss the park position. Any movement will confuse
it now 9 times out of 10.

- Mikko