From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mikko Viljamaa
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 5:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Thanks Roland, i'm trying to digest this as I don't recall ever changing anything after the day light saving change.
Nor would I know where to do that. Here's a screen capture from a few minutes ago. I don't see anything
extraordinary here but if the LST time should be 6 hours from the park 3, then that is not correct as currently it
should be two hours less than shown. If this is the issue, how do I fix that?

Thanks,

Mikko