Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Dale Ghent

Hey Mikki, I responded to you about this issue on your CN thread. One other potential cause besides mechanical slippage is your PC's clock drifting copiously between sessions. This is something to consider if your drift is in RA only.

On Mar 20, 2020, at 1:09 PM, Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@gmail.com> wrote:

Ray I just wanted to let you know that I "escalated" this issue by contacting A-P via e-mail asking help. This in case you didn't see it yet. I feel like I have an issue with the Mount and not with the Platesolving or anything else. Either the clutches are slipping or something else is wrong but the Mount just doesn't slew where it's supposed to. As you guessed, reinstalling the driver did not actually solve my problem and the Mount is again slewing past the park-3 position and does the same thing with any target I have. Hence the reason why Platesolve does not work as the Mount is so much off.

Thanks,

Mikko