From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 10:08 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM Model Creation Problem

Hi Ray, trying to create a simple model with my Horizon and Meridian limits turned on. It generates a set of points
but fails every solve. When I manually try a solve in APPM (using Pinpoint) I get this message:

Plate Solve failed!

The plate's exposure start time is required for catalog proper motion calculation. Check the attached image.

What do I need to do?

Wayne