Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

DFisch

So , to be clear, if I am out in the field and using my CP4 and hand controller with the older firmware (not mach 2 new) and I am using an older atlas that has J2000 coordinates I need to convert them to JNOW before entering on HC? Be kind, you are dealing with a pilgrim here. Tom FIscher, Indy

On Mar 18, 2020, at 22:58, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:

Hi Mikko,

The mount's coordinates are JNow. And it does make a difference.

-Ray Gralak

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mikko Viljamaa
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 5:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Well actually my original issue is still unsolved, meaning the Platesolve not working out of blue after being
flawless for years. What I do see is that the mount coordinates don't match the SG Pro coordinates. Further I don't
know if AP V2 uses J2000 or JNow and if this makes any difference. I've asked the same question from the SGP
developers but didn't hear anything constructive back yet.

Thanks,

Mikko