From: Jack Huerkamp <Mallincamusa@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 9:11 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] How to Raise AP1600 Height

Rolando,

I was going to get some of those foam, colored swimming pool noogles to place around the shaft.  I am also going to re-order the weights on the shaft to see if I can eliminate the shaft extension.  I have the 30# weights closest to the RA Axis with the 24# and 10# below them.  The shaft extension joint is under the 10# weight and I need to remove this weight to be able to put the safety know on the shaft.  With the weights re-ordered, I should be able to eliminate the shaft extension - that is what I normally bump into.