moderated Re: Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

Dean Jacobsen

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 08:38 PM, Marj Christen wrote:

As events and activities are cancelled and stressful news abounds, you may wish to consider indulging yourself in activities that you enjoy – hikes in the woods, preparing your garden beds for Spring, bird watching, astronomy, etc. Get up off the couch and enjoy a night under the stars and finally process those images that you have been capturing. Be sure to share your observing experiences and images with our group.

Marj, good advice... but can you do something about the rain around here?  :-)  I'm willing but the weather won't cooperate.  Rain and snow up at the observatory for the last week and more forecast for the next week.

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/