You should really take a remedial stats and analysis class if you think Number A being bigger than Number B is the sole variable. I actually audibly guffawed that you appear to think this way.

To boot, a lot of the hysteria you think is out there is actually people following CDC guidelines. Yes, buying 3 months' worth of TP is hysteric. But staying home, isolating yourself, and reducing contact and interactions with other people are things that the CDC is ordering. That is not hysteria. These things can lead to hystics if underlying support systems fail, and this is where local and federal government should step in, with private industry, to ameliorate. Food distribution, medicine shortages, ensuring supply chains stay intact. Stuff like that.

Get real.

On Mar 16, 2020, at 4:32 PM, thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@hotmail.com> wrote:

Just for you Dale.
<Image.jpeg><Image.jpeg>
From: jim phillips <thefamily90@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 4:22:36 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

I don’t agree with you Dale.you seem a bit hotheaded to me. Most physicians and Pathologists I have spoken with agree with me that the Media has overreacted, fanned the flames and has millions of people in panic mode and unnecessarily so.

Please follow the latest CDC guidelines but do not panic or let anxiety over the Coronavirus get you down.

Jim

Get Outlook for iOS
From: thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@hotmail.com>
Date: 3/16/20 9:44 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

I am a Pathologist and am board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology and Clinical Pathology which includes microbiology and virology. My opinion is not cavalier. My opinion is that the risk is being far overblown by the media. When 60,000 people die in the US every year from influenza I am not impressed so far by the lethality of the Coronavirus. I could be wrong and taking precautions is wise but this is not the Bubonic Plague.

Get Outlook for iOS
From: "uncarollo2 <chris1011@aol.com> via Groups.Io" <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: 3/16/20 1:34 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

We're flying back tomorrow. I don't anticipate any problems. Ohare is a breeze, get off the plane, head for the bus and we are on the way home. There are no lines coming out of Ohare, it's a straight shot to the Rockford bus.