Re: APCC V1.8.0.4 Upgrade

Jack Huerkamp

I ran add/remove programs and the only one listed was APCC 1.8.0.4.  I removed it successfully and hopefully all files related to V1.6.0.4 were also removed.  I then downloaded V1.8.0.4 from the Astro-Physics website.  NOTE: for some reason I could not use any of the browsers on my observatory computer to do so for reasons unknown.  I returned to the house, downloaded APCC to a USB key, returned to the observatory and installed it.  I then placed APCC on the Start Menu, started it and connected my mount successfully.  For now all is fine.

Jack Huerkamp