Re: Mach2 and APCC last night

I have used polemaster several times in an attempt to quantify differences with and without. I would call it more comparative than scientific

as near as i can tell it doesn't make a difference for me at my latitude (34deg north).

i think i would need polaris closer to the horizon for it to have an impact?

Brian

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:06 PM Terri Zittritsch <theresamarie11@...> wrote:
Hi Wayne, I do.  But I've never done a test to determine just how much correction it actually does.    In other words, do a polar alignment with the correction on, and then check it again with correction turned off.   It might be an interesting experiment.

Terri

--
Brian

Brian Valente