Please let's stick to astro stuff here.

There's enough cr*p going on right now that spoiling this group with bickering should be the last thing on our minds.

cytan

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 11:44:10 AM CDT, thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:

I am a Pathologist and am board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology and Clinical Pathology which includes microbiology and virology. My opinion is not cavalier. My opinion is that the risk is being far overblown by the media. When 60,000 people die in the US every year from influenza I am not impressed so far by the lethality of the Coronavirus. I could be wrong and taking precautions is wise but this is not the Bubonic Plague.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of David via Groups.Io <phrosty5@...>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 12:28:37 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

This cavalier attitude is what will kill many people, and shows your astounding lack of understanding of epidemiology.  Avoiding others is paramount right now.

On Mar 16, 2020, at 11:48 AM, thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:

Yesterday more people died from falling down stairs than from Coronavirus

From: "uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via Groups.Io" <chris1011@...>
Date: 3/16/20 1:34 AM (GMT-06:00)

We're flying back tomorrow. I don't anticipate any problems. Ohare is a breeze, get off the plane, head for the bus and we are on the way home. There are no lines coming out of Ohare, it's a straight shot to the Rockford bus.