Re: Mach2 and APCC last night

Terri Zittritsch

Hi Dean, thanks..   It's a very quiet and confidence inspiring piece of equipment.. if that makes sense.     I have to admit that my knowledge of how to make guiding sing isn't consistent with how many years I've been doing this, but then I don't get to do this night night after night; I get to do this what seems like a hand full of nights a year.    I'm hoping to learn more, and maybe now with a piece of equipment that doesn't add too much color, I'll be able to focus on learning to tune the guiding parameters for the current sky conditions versus having to also account for the idiosyncrasies and imperfections of the mount.