From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack Huerkamp
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 9:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC V1.8.0.4 Upgrade

Bryan,

I just went to the observatory and started the computer.  In checking the installed apps, only APCC V1.8.0.4 is installed.  However, there were two shortcuts listed for APCC.  One called up V1.8.0.4 and the other called up V1.6.0.4.  So obviously BOTH versions are installed although only the latest is listed.  I deleted the shortcut for V1.6.0 4; however, I would like to clean up the HDD.  How would I go about removing the remnants of V1.6.0.4?

Jack Huerkamp