From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack Huerkamp
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 6:21 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC V1.8.0.4 Upgrade

Ray,

I started APCC from the icon on my start menu and saw that an update was available. I downloaded the update,
shut down APCC and installed the update. I then clicked on the APCC icon on the start menu and it indicated
that the latest version was installed. I used the latest version to control the mount. I shut down the computer and
closed up the observatory. Later last night, I went back out, started the computer and clicked on the APCC icon in
the start menu. V1.6... started. I repeated the steps to upgrade the program, started APCC and V1.8... started. I
used it to control the mount. Before retiring for the night, I shut down APCC, restarted it and V1.6... had returned.

Is it possible that the icon on the start menu is linked to V1.6 even though V1.8 is installed? I would have
assumed that upgrading V1.6 to V1.8 would link the start menu icon to V1.8.

I will go out and search the installed programs to see if both versions of APCC are installed.

Yours truly,

Jack Huerkamp