From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack Huerkamp
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 7:00 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC V1.8.0.4 Upgrade

I have APCC Standard V1.6.0.4 installed on my computer and today I updated to V1.8.0.4. I ran the mount, looked
at the Sun, shut down everything and tonight I went back to my observatory. When I started APCC it said a new
version was available (V1.8.0.4) and when I checked the version I had on my computer, it was back to V1.6.0.4.
Somehow the newly installed version got erased. So I reinstalled V1.8.0.4, connected the mount to SkyTools, had
the program guide me to several targets and then I shut everything down. Before closing up I restarted APCC -
again it was at V1.6.0.4.

How do I get the current version to not get removed after shutting down the program? This is getting annoying!

Jack Huerkamp