Re: Black Bar Across Image (ML16200)

Bill Long

Does this happen only with a particular frame type (i.e. Light, Bias, Flat, Dark...)?

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 9:06 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Black Bar Across Image (ML16200)

Hi Ben,

No, the area remains exactly the same. I've used Voyager/SGP and also tried it in FLI Grab. The bar shows up in all of them. Heres a quick video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDDz82ud1I&feature=youtu.be

Good point on the mode change because I was doing 2 min exposures with a focus run every 30 min...which works out fairly close to this bar occuring around each focus run...which changes from 2MHz to 12MHz.

I did try a different cable as well as connecting direct to the computer, as opposed to going through a hub. Didn't help.

I looked at Harmuts driver properties and I don't have any pre-flush settings set...maybe I need to change those?