Re: Black Bar Across Image (ML16200)

Ben Koltenbah

OK, Tony, thanks.

Another thing I recommend is trying it out with SGP's updated native FLI driver, however from what you've described you will probably see the same behavior.  I've been advising the SGP developers on updating their driver, and I've "qualified" it to my satisfaction, but I recommend others do their own checks as well since it's new.  If this is due to the buffer issue following a mode change, I do know that SGP is taking steps to do a read (flush) following mode changes.

As for RBI mitigation, I don't think that's going to help you here.  If you've ruled out cabling, USB, port, driver, software at this point, you may have an electronics issue and will need to contact FLI about it.

Ben