moderated Re: Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

Mike,

We leave on Monday and fly direct to Chicago from Maui. So far, the flight is on schedule and there are empty seats all around us. I wish we could stay longer, but Roland has scopes and mounts to produce along with our staff. We arrive at Ohare at 5am when the terminals will be empty.

You were wise to leave Europe early. I have seen the news reports about delays and confusion at airports.

Enjoy your time with your 180!

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc