Re: [ap-ug] Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

Pete Lardizabal

This challenge won’t alter my routine much other than to refrain from sharing the view in the eyepiece. 👁

I have a sister-in-law and brother-in-law ,both in Michigan, under 14 day quarantine having been exposed. One works in the medical profession and the other in the restaurant industry. Cases are on the rise here in Florida.

Stay safe,

Pete

On Mar 14, 2020, at 11:38 PM, Marj Christen <Marj@...> wrote:

To all of our friends,

As events and activities are cancelled and stressful news abounds, you may wish to consider indulging yourself in activities that you enjoy – hikes in the woods, preparing your garden beds for Spring, bird watching, astronomy, etc. Get up off the couch and enjoy a night under the stars and finally process those images that you have been capturing. Be sure to share your observing experiences and images with our group.

Be kind to one another and those that you love. Be safe.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd