Re: Black Bar Across Image (ML16200)

Steve Reilly

Had that issue before and turned out to be the USB port or cable. Seems I narrowed it down to the port. Changed to an inside computer to test and no issues using same cable.

-Steve

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Benjamin
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:16 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Black Bar Across Image (ML16200)

I've noticed that I am getting a "Black Bar" across some of my images (at regular intervals) and was wondering what might cause that? Here are its characteristics:

  • Occurs on the very 1st image each night;
  • Occurs on every 13th image thereafter; and
  • Occurs in both 2Mhz and 12Mhz download speeds.

I'm using the same driver I always have (Harmuts), which has never given me any problems. The only real change is that I recently got the camera back from FLI.

Any ideas?