Re: More AP900 Goodness - Caroline's Rose

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Dean, we all suffer that I think. Every time I look through my gallery for an old photo I cringe. I want to redo them all. LOL!

I hope the gallery rebuild goes fast for you. Sounds like a major hassle.

On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 10:50, Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:
Thanks Stuart, in looking at them this morning I'm wondering if I overcooked them a little... but whatever.  Too late now.

Restoring my Astrobin gallery hasn't been as simple as I thought it would be.  With every image I get hung up on wondering if I could "make it look better" with the processing I may have learned in the last year or two.

The only time I am truly finished with an image is when I stop looking at it.  :-)
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Stuart