moderated Re: Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Marj
  Will AP online store continue shipping stuff? I was planning to put in a small order of accessories next week.

On Sunday, March 15, 2020, 1:28 AM, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Dale,

I think that we will all homebodies for a while.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Rd
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dale Ghent
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 8:15 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

With the normal places we take our 18 month old closed and activities cancelled, I worked all day in the yard while he played in the dirt for the first time. He had a great time while I, who was clearing a 100x20' patch of english ivy, aka "green bullshit", was a different story. All for the good, however, as it's in preparation for taking down a dying tree that'll finally allow me to image from my back yard.

> On Mar 14, 2020, at 11:40 PM, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:
>
> To all of our friends,
>
>
>
> As events and activities are cancelled and stressful news abounds, you may wish to consider indulging yourself in activities that you enjoy – hikes in the woods, preparing your garden beds for Spring, bird watching, astronomy, etc. Get up off the couch and enjoy a night under the stars and finally process those images that you have been capturing. Be sure to share your observing experiences and images with our group.
>
>
>
> Be kind to one another and those that you love. Be safe.
>
>
>
> Clear Skies,
>
>
>
> Marj Christen
>
> Astro-Physics, Inc
>
> 11250 Forest Hills Rd
>
> Machesney Park, IL 61115
>
> Phone: 815-282-1513
>
> Fax: 815-282-9847
>
> www.astro-physics.com
>
>
>
>

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.