moderated Re: Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Marj
  Will AP online store continue shipping stuff? I was planning to put in a small order of accessories next week.

On Sunday, March 15, 2020, 1:28 AM, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

Dale,

I think that we will all homebodies for a while.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Rd