From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dale Ghent
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 8:15 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Time to enjoy astronomy and nature

With the normal places we take our 18 month old closed and activities cancelled, I worked all day in the yard while he played in the dirt for the first time. He had a great time while I, who was clearing a 100x20' patch of english ivy, aka "green bullshit", was a different story. All for the good, however, as it's in preparation for taking down a dying tree that'll finally allow me to image from my back yard.

On Mar 14, 2020, at 11:40 PM, Marj Christen <marj@astro-physics.com> wrote:

To all of our friends,

As events and activities are cancelled and stressful news abounds, you may wish to consider indulging yourself in activities that you enjoy – hikes in the woods, preparing your garden beds for Spring, bird watching, astronomy, etc. Get up off the couch and enjoy a night under the stars and finally process those images that you have been capturing. Be sure to share your observing experiences and images with our group.

Be kind to one another and those that you love. Be safe.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd