Re: GTO CP3 connection problem via COM port in Windows 10

Henry Kwok

AP Jog fails to connect even in normal mode, if launched after a fresh reboot. And as it is a fresh reboot, there is nothing trying to access COM1.

The reason why I run APJog in administrator mode, is so that later on when I run Voyager, which must be in admin mode, the same driver instance will be used. Otherwise, there will be two instances of drivers and they don't play nicely together -- been there, done that.

Oh well, I guess it shall remain a mystery then.... Like I say it is just a nuisance, as a second attempt at connecting will work. I was just hoping that it is some software setting that is causing this problem.