From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Henry Kwok
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:59 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTO CP3 connection problem via COM port in Windows 10

Hi Ray

I do not use USB-serial converter. The PC has a physical serial port which is COM1
I have run device manager after boot. It reports COM1 as the only COM port and it is running properly.
I have run AP Telescope Setup as normal or as administrator immediate after reboot - in both cases it detects the
mount normally.
I have run APJog as normal or as administrator immediate after reboot - the driver fails to detect the mount on the
first attempt.
Is there a log file somewhere that may be of use?
Perhaps it is a problem specific to my hardware?

Thanks

Henry