Re: Mount Not Going To Park Position 3?

Roland Christen

Whats the best way to get it back to the correct Park position 3?
Loosen the clutches and move it there manually. Then tighten the clutches and check all the other park positions.

From: Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 4:26 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Mount Not Going To Park Position 3?

I think, the other day, I accidentally shutdown power to the mount while it was tracking and never got to "Park" it, as I normally do at Park position # (more or less North). I started it up tonight and hit Park to position 3 - but its about 10 degrees short of where it should be? Whats the best way to get it back to the correct Park position 3?