From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Nagy
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 6:00 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTO CP3 connection problem via COM port in Windows 10

There are good number of people I know of uses Voyager running as admin with A-P mounts and A-P V2
ASCOM driver without issues like myself. Developer of Voyager said that Voyager must run as admin.

I suggest Henry create a new thread at Voyager forum. There was a similar issue reported at Voyager forum and
this is one example and hopefully this will fix it for you:

https://forum.starkeeper.it/t/new-problem-connecting-to-mach1gto-since-upgrading-windows-7-to-windows-
10/1162/8

Scroll down to about 9/13 as shown at right side. Here is one of the snippet:

"A Teamviewer session with Leo has fixed all the problems! I am very grateful. For posterity, the problem with the
web server is to do with the port. For some reason on my PC the port I need to use is 8081, not the default 80. Leo
figured out the problem so its all working fine now!"

Read the whole thread.

Peter