More AP900 Goodness - Caroline's Rose

Dean Jacobsen

I'm still restoring my Astrobin gallery after the loss of everyone's pictures.  Sometimes I find an old image that I think I can do better on now.

This is NGC 7789 aka Caroline's Rose from September 2018 with the FSQ-106 at f/5.

https://www.astrobin.com/full/365581/C/

The low resolution images don't do this open cluster justice so this one has been posted as a 100% resolution image.  Click on the "Full resolution" button in the upper right corner.

I love the smattering of red giants in this one.

Equipment and exposure details are listed on the "Technical card" page.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/