Re: Keypad Upgrade for Using Mach2

Wayne Hixson

A question I have is exactly where model corrections for guiding and pointing are applied? In the software or in the GTOCP5 itself?

Wayne

On Mar 14, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Dominique Durand via Groups.Io <dom33.durand@...> wrote:

´╗┐Terri, And yes, almost everything can work together, current users make it a permanent experience and I am sure that the Mach2 encoder system makes this even more secure. It's good to already have the Mach2 manual ... I would like to already have this version even if it may not be the final one.Good continuation in your discovery of the extended possibilities of Mach2 and APCC-Pro.