From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of William via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:41 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] SkySafari 6 connect to CP3

When I try and connect SkySafari 6 to my AP 900 GTOCP3 firmware V2 the mount does not respond.
The data being sent is $$$:V# what does the $$$ command do?  I am using a serial bluetooth adapter that works great with other programs.
Looks like the CP3 is ignoring the :V# command if $$$ is preceding it.

Thanks,
William