Re: Lunar Tracking Rate #ASCOM_V2_Driver
A little more digging, and I think maybe my problem is that I had APCC and the ASCOM driver up at the same time.No, it doesn’t matter and it is easy to test.
1. Run APCC and the driver and enable sidereal tracking.
2. On APCC's Rate Settings tab change the tracking rate to Lunar and click "Set Now".
3. Notice the driver will change to the "Lunar" icon and APCC will show "Lunar" tracking rate.
4. On the driver's control window click the "Solar" icon.
5. Note that on APCC the tracking rate now will show "Solar".
So, whichever sets it last is what will be set. The setting can even be set from an ASCOM client application.
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver