Re: Mach2 Actual Location error - help!

Terri Zittritsch

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 01:04 AM, Wayne Hixson wrote:
Update - I rebooted both computer and CP5 my mount is back in Seattle. Terri, wonder if this was related to your mispointing? Do you remember if your site was correct?
HI Wayne, my issue was a little different.  It had to do with V2 reporting a different coordinate than the direction the mount was pointing.   I believe it was due to a corrupt V2 installation.  Once I reinstalled 5.30.8 it resolved the issue.   I've not seen any issue with the site location.

Terri