From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 12:05 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] PHD2 versus ASCOM driver

Had a really good night with the Mach2 under clear but moonlit skies. PHD2 ran reasonable well with default
settings, but ran into a couple issues. First, it warned me I should disable Synchronous Pulseguide in the driver, I
couldn’t find that setting and not sure I want to disable even if I could!

Second I had several times where I got a warning message that mount wasn’t responding to pulseguide
commands and I had to disconnect/reconnect to resume.

We have another clear night expected tonight before the rains return. Any suggestions on these issues
specifically or settings for PHD2 more generally?

wayne