Re: PHD2 versus ASCOM driver

Wayne Hixson

Ok will do - thanks!

On Mar 9, 2020, at 12:07 PM, Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:

Hi Wayne

I think you may be better off posting this to the PHD group. https://openphdguiding.org/getting-help/

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 12:05 PM Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io <wayneh9026=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Had a really good night with the Mach2 under clear but moonlit skies. PHD2 ran reasonable well with default settings, but  ran into a couple issues. First, it warned me I should disable Synchronous Pulseguide in the driver, I couldn’t find that setting and not sure I want to disable even if I could!

Second I had several times where I got a warning message that mount wasn’t responding to pulseguide commands and I had to disconnect/reconnect to resume.

We have another clear night expected tonight before the rains return. Any suggestions on these issues specifically or settings for PHD2 more generally?

wayne

--
Brian

Brian Valente