Re: Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Mikko Viljamaa

Ray,

The clutches are tight as I have manually rotated the axes to re-park it correctly. No changes there from the day 1 when I received the mount. I have never calibrated the mount to any start or object but always used the SG Pro and it's platesolve (with which I have had issues lately and which made me look closer to what's going on with the mount itself). So to clarify (sorry if I'm repeating myself), today when I get home, I'll adjust manually - clutches engaged and power off - the mount so it's parked to position 3. Then turn the power on and slew the mount using the AP V2 and then park it again and see if it returns correctly to home position. If It doesn't I'll uninstall the AP V2 and reinstall it, making sure that the time / date are correct. If you can think of something else I can try, please let me know.

- Mikko