Re: GTOCP4 Not powering up

Lawrence Lopez

This has happened to me years ago on a different an AP1200.

One other suggestion as I think about it, if the mount looks like it’s getting no power at all, check out the center pin on the power socket in the CPx on the mount.  If I remember right, the pin has a slot in it.  If that slot has become compressed, it can cause a faulty connection.  In that case, take a small, slotted screwdriver and gently widen the slot in the center pin.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 10:09 PM Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io <wayneh9026=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’m hoping to get some actual time under clear skies, but ‘I’ll say so far in the exploratory period it’s exceeded expectations. I really appreciate the ability to not get lost. Clutches are a nice refinement on earlier designs. Motors are almost whisper quiet. I think it’s going to do a great job in replacing my Mach1 and 1100, both of which I sold to buy this. I’ll report more as I go.