Re: GTOCP4 Not powering up

Bill Long

Wayne you really need to get onto that Mach 2 report sir. 🤣

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io <wayneh9026@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 6:47 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] GTOCP4 Not powering up

Thanks everyone! We figured it out. This was the first time he’d had it out on a bright day.... you can tell where this is going. We went through a lot of the troubleshooting steps and all was fine. Then the clouds rolled in and he noticed he could see the power light, and then the hand controller display. Something I should have asked first. Sorry for bothering everyone! Thanks again for possible future need!

Wayne

On Mar 8, 2020, at 6:35 PM, Woody Schlom <woody_is@...> wrote:

The OP says it’s a CP4 controller which I understand uses a different power connector.  As I recall it’s a HiRose connector on the controller and the power cable has PP connectors on the other end.  My experience with HR connectors is that they’re very good so I doubt that’s where the problem is.  So your suggestion regarding the split center pin conductor doesn’t apply – even though it’s a good one.

Woody